Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year!

New Year, new blog update : ) I'm not very good at updating this, but here goes! 2009 was the best year of my life so far. I have a great husband and we are crazy in love. We were so fortunate to be able to but a new house in April and I love it! Then in July we were blessed with our amazing daughter Gwen. There are no words to describe the feeling of becoming a parent. She is the best thing to ever happen to us. We smile and are just more and more amazed by her everday! I love my Gwennie girl more than I can even explain.

I hope 2010 is as wonderful as 2009!! Life is an amazing gift and I hope I never take one second for granted. That doesn't mean that everyday is all roses! Adjusting to being a stay at home mom was a challenge at first. Being home all day with a colicy baby was difficult. I didn't know what I was suppose to do all day. But I have made wonderful mommy friends and we joined Stroller Strides. I love getting out of the house everyday, working out and having a great time with my baby : )

And watching Jacob become a father is amazing! He loves his daugheter so much and she loves him. Going from a married couple to a family was a huge transition. But we got through those first few months and we LOVE being a family!! We cant wait for our family to grow even more!

I am soooo thankful for all of my blessings!!! GOD IS GREAT!! Heres to a great year!

4 comments:

a.mcd said...

I looove your new house, you guys have it done beautifully! Isn't it crazy how much happened in 2009!! Well I am glad that we are going to be there for each other even more in 2010.. and for years to come, love you toots <3

Lisa Sue said...

April said it!! Your house is gorgeous! God is GREAT!! and, you are very blessed!! Give it some time w/ being a stay at home mommy...and you will not want it any other way!! Have a wonderful night!
Keep blogging!! hehe!! =}

Beth said...

I totally agree! Stroller Strides was one of the best things I found! Got me out of the house & back in shape! Keep it up!!

Lisa Sue said...

I thought I left a comment already...so, if it does pop up and I repeated myself...forgive me!! =)
You really are lucky!! Anyone that finds their soulmate, has a family and their health...really has it all!! I hope everything stays just as wonderful in your future as it is today!! =) Have a great day Stacey!